Monday, November 1, 2010

Ryan Klem by Shane Smith


My virtual journey around the world to find the most talented photographers and most beautiful men today landed me in one of the worlds most beautiful places, South Africa. Model Ryan Klem hails from Pretoria and photographer Shane Smith from Johannesburg.

24 year old Ryan has been modeling since he was a young teen on runways and fashion shows. Ryan is a model who pays close attention to all aspects from his appearance. As well as fitness, Ryan feels how he presents, down to the finest detail, play a role in his professionalism.


'As photographer I've yet to find a better recipe for a successful photo shoot than a glass of good red wine, some good background music and a model that's in it for the fun. The outcome is guaranteed success. In my experience when tog and model meet for the first time it's intimidating and nervy for both parties. And I guess that's a good thing. Makes one humble and not overly confident. But those awkward moments should never last longer than a few minutes into the shoot or at most after that first glass of wine. It's when both tog and model are in the creative process of having fun that the best photo's are created, in my opinion.'
Shane Smith


Ryan Klem
Stats:

Height: 6'
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Black
Skin color: Tanned
Experience: Experienced


'For my first implied shoot I was a bit worried but, Shane through his professional and friendly personality made me feel at ease even before the shoot started. Throughout the shoot I had the most amazing experience and had so much fun during the shoot that I completely lost track of time and was almost sad that the day had ended! But I think the results of being comfortable and working with such an amazing person and photographer really shows! I have never been more comfortable being naked in front of anyone, thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this, it truly was a new frontier for me and the way that you went about it, made it one of my best experiences ever!'
Ryan on working with Shane.










No comments: