Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shot Through The HEART! More Moretti Jr.


The Gentlemen of Marlen Boro
-Moretti Jr: An early Valentine gift-


-Part 1-

No, it's not Thursday, but who cares when there are new shots by photographer Marlen Boro to share. With tomorrow being Valentine's Day, Marlen and model Moretti Jr. wanted to share a bit of their most recent collaboration.


Last month when Moretti Jr first appeared on FH (HERE:) I received requests to see more. Moretti Jr's strong face and absolutely killer bod make him the perfect man to help Marlen put together his Valentine's gift to the visitors to his site.


"This year I want to take my career to the next level. I'm launching a new blog, I'm going to appear in some new videos. Seemed like a really really sexy photo shoot would be a good starting point - of course I knew Marlen would make me look good."
Moretti Jr.


'One day Moretti Jr. suggested an erotic shoot - since I'm not a total moron, I jumped at the chance'
Marlen Boro


Marlen Boro On Facebook
Moretti Jr on Facebook
Moretti Jr ModelMayhem


-Part 2-

'Tye's blog is classy and has standards - so you'll have to visit my site on Valentine's Day to see the "explosive" slideshow."'
Marlen Boro


Well I am not sure about that, but I have seen the entire set and I guarantee you they are not to be missed! Make sure to begin....or end, your Valentines Day with Moretti Jr. on
  Gentlemen Photography by Marlen Boro HERE:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the second part?

Jeremiah said...

he is fucking HOT!

Marlen Boro said...

Second part is on my site:
http://marlenboro.com/gallery-moretti-jr-is-not-a-tease/

Happy Valentines Day -
Marlen Boro