Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thumbs Down: Dr. Phil


I did not think my opinion of Dr. Phil could get any lower than it already was but reading about his thoughts on boys and dolls today brought it to a new low.

I ask any of you who watch Dr. Phil...WHY? I dislike most daytime talk fests but if your watching Dr. Phil you might as well put on Jerry Springer. Both are trash but at least Springer is honest about it. Don't let the d.r initials fool you, Phil is just another person exploiting the problems and vulnerabilities of others to make a buck.

4 comments:

Bobby F said...

I thought this was going to be a posting decrying the joys of body shaving...which you were definitely going to get an angry reply from me. :-) Dr. Phil comes on teevee here before I get home from work so, no, I don't get to see him unless I record it.

Bobby F said...

It's me again, sorry. Another blogger went to town on Dr.Phil:
http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-dr.-phil-mom-son-barbies-girl-toys/

Anonymous said...

I can't stand the guy. This new level of ignorance doesn't surprise me at all. I've never seen a man that likes to hear himself ramble on more than he does.

Chris Teel said...

I had the misfortune of seeing him live at a seminar in Vancouver a few years ago. Dude was in a foul mood from the beginning and took his crankiness out on his staff and other presenters throughout his portion of the seminar. What a colossal dickhead!