Friday, September 2, 2011

Max Emerson by Rick Day


As you can see by model Max Emerson's answers, currently his favorite photographer is Rick Day. Given the results of their recent collaboration, it is clear why.
Find out more about Max beyond modeling in my profile below.


'Rick Day is great. He does risky stuff and asks a lot of his models.'

Favorite Nickname you were ever given?
Kick, my dad wanted to legally name me that, but my mom drew the line after naming my older brother Blaze.

Pet you had as a kid:
Buddha the pug, still alive (though deaf and blind)

Animal:
That rabbit with the antlers. Or the monkey from the new Planet of the Apes.

Sport:
Tennis, rhythmic gymnastics

Tv show:
Always sunny in Philly

Tv show you watch but are embarrassed to admit:
Kim Possible

Movie:
Pooty Tang

Actress:
Neil Patrick Harris

Actor:
George Bush

Cartoon Character:
Alice from SuperJail


Halloween costume you wore as a kid?
Gay Ninja Turtle (I don't think the gay part was intended, but I think I was a bit nelly as an infant)

Singer:
Yoko Ono

Food:
Anything raw

Restaurant:
Ninja NY

Drink:
Molotov cocktail


Photographer:
Rick Day (at the moment)

Subject in School:
Scriptwriting

Celebrity you think you most look like:
Everyone says that guy from “I am #4” But I’m gunna say I’m the sexier, less-gay version of Tosh.0

First Celebrity Crush?
Liz Hurley... but really I think it was Michael Palin from Monty Python

Moment in High School?
Dropped a water-filled condom from the roof of the cafeteria and it landed on my friend’s head perfectly so that they were wearing a mask for a minute. Or the time I lost my virginity to two girls on a drama field-trip. Or the time... You know what, just buy “Hot Sissy” when it comes out!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You!

Brian said...

HAWT!

Max Vicious said...

Thanks for the friendlys!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR SHOTS MAX!!!!