Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Aloha Hawaii!



"I met him here in Southern California at one of our Hawaiian Hula Celebrations or "Ho'olaule'a"

I was a little worried by Hawaii themed day might have been a bit hokey but because of the amazing images from Ron Reyes and David Asset, (not to mention Jason Momoa) I was pleased with the reception and results. As much as I love posting new material it is sometimes difficult to turn the page on such great work!

I love when favorites collide and loved that Ron sent on this shot of he and Jason who I did not know had met, thanks Ron!

3 comments:

yagtaluda said...

What a lucky so-and-so. Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved the Hawaii theme. Such a beautiful landscape and the beautiful guys make it all that more special.

-Chris

Anonymous said...

WOW!