Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thumbs Down: A Trump Hunt & Dump



Dr.Seuss I respect, but I know I am not
But a couple of things are stuck in my thoughts
With so many Trump's making news and events
I thought it was time that I gave my two cents

His offspring took guns and shot Zimbabwe mammals
There were Elephants, crocodiles, not sure about camels
I know there there were leopards, and even some kudu
And all got an unwanted bullet hole tattoo

As the clown clones took life from the beautiful creatures
Their bloated sperm donor flapped his jowl facial features
With ratings for Apprentice dipping too low to mention
The red haired buffoon once again sought attention

The follically challenged rarely stay cozy
So again he took aim directly at Rosie
Shooting her down is just what he meant
Thank FUCK he will never be the President


This family, these stories really disgust me. I have no issue with hunting, but elephants? Water Buffalo? Really? I guess a common American deer or rabbit would not be good enough game for a Trump. And no matter what you think of Rosie, Trump's need to kick anyone when down only speaks to what a tool he truly is.

Related Links:
Trump sons’ wild killing spree causes outrage
Rosie Fails At Everything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donald makes this sound like it was "man versus nature" blah blah blah.....not the simple fact that it was a paid for select kill outing! Couldn't they have at least taken home a pelt or two for Donald to replace that dead fox on his head?