Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chris Pratt in Soda Tax


I only starting watching Parks & Recreation a few months ago and had no idea what I was missing! It is great to find an intelligent comedy that makes me laugh out loud. Although I like Modern Family, I am not sure it really quite lives up to all the hype surround it. With the exception of the choice to bring on Rob Lowe, I have enjoyed all that I have seen so far.


Last weeks episode, Soda Tax featured a surprising glimpse of actor Chris Pratt's butt crack. Although they seem quite comfortable airing hours upon hours of rapes, murders and assaults on their endless procedural dramas, NBC seems generally quite conservative with showing much male skin. I guess because it was done for laughs they looked the other way.


I have enjoyed Pratt since his days on Everwood and his increased size has not detracted from his appeal. If anything, Pratt stands out more for his acting as opposed to just another pretty tv face. Pratt says he is actually hard to make it to 300 pounds for his upcoming role in Starbuck. Even with a thin Lowe by his side Pratt seems far more appealing.


No comments: