Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Countdown: HAPPY HALLO WEENIE by takeurpicture


I first profiled the work of Atlanta photographer Louis Grosemont this past April. (The Masculine Mystique) In that profile I talked about the artist's skill in capturing masculinity, not the visual or the obvious, the muscle and brawn, but the aura that exudes from from many men which in many ways transcend their appearance.


With all the time I put into FH, I don't have time to post about anything or anyone that I myself am not interested or passionate about. I try not to placate readers, but instead hope that the audience for the blog will be those who, for the most part, enjoy what I do. Louis Grosemont's motto for his work is similar and takes images he himself would want to see. Obviously we both have an affinity for fright night and Louis gathered some of my favorite of his models, pumpkins in hand, for some masculine macabre in his new Halloween themed shots.

DeAndre

Check out more of takeurpicture HERE:

Nino

James

No comments: