Sunday, May 12, 2013

Repeat Offender: Shawn Roberts


Canadian Back Bacon refers to a cut a meat from the back, usually a more juicy, lean and meaty cut. Actor Shawn Roberts is one of my favorite piece of Canadian meat. Besides having one of the best back ends of all time, Shawn also has the most beautiful eyes. An accomplished and talent actor, many of you know Shawn from X-Men, Supernaturaland Resident Evil.


I first profiled Shawn back in 2008 and featured images from the movie Going The Distance (see more HERE:) After seeing Shawn in a recent photo shoot for DAMan magazine, I again went on the search for some of his more recent roles. After discovering Shawn showed his glorious behind again in 2009's Black Rain, a follow-up post was certainly in order!

Going The Distance (2004)

Shawn for DAMan

Shock To The System (2006)


Black Rain (2009)

2 comments:

JiEL said...

He makes me proud to be Canadian...

I love his «back meat» and nice «ham» butt....

I'd go «piggy» for him...
He is loveable...

CHEERS!
xxxx

JiEL said...

He was born in Stratford, Ontario on April 2, 1984...

Thanks to make me discover that beefy cute actor....

WOOOFFF !!!

CHEERS!