Monday, October 21, 2013

Nasty Boys:

Nasty, nasty boys, don't mean a thing
Oh, you nasty boys
Nasty, nasty boys, don't ever change
Oh, you nasty boys

Image Source:

'I am in the process of shutting your Google Blog down..'

Did you know..that I ask for $50,000-100,000 for each violation. I have never lost a court case...I go to the blog...take snaps of each violation..and my Attorney notifies the dumbass who post pictures...I am sure you are not doing this... If you ever post my own Copyrighted Material...I will come after you.

I can see your a fucking joke..copywrite? If you can't spell COPYRIGHT...you have zero business Stealing other peoples work and placing them on your fag blog site...IT will be shut down today..


What causes someone to be nasty. It doesn't take a psychology degree, although I have one, to know it usually means the person doesn't really like themselves. I got back last night from a weekend away. A wonderful weekend with friends enjoying the beauty of Autumn. The quotes above were in a series of e-mails from a photographer who implies, but never really states, that their work is on my blog. All my attempts to find out what the material in question was, and offer to remove anything of issue, were only met with additional nastiness and insults.

This is a photographer I have never profiled and have no idea what work or image they are referring to. They refused to say. They are on Model Mayhem though, I see their images frequently on the sites contests. It is funny, I think I probably respect and adhere to copyright more than just about any site/blog owner out there and go out of my way to seek support from the artists whose work I feature. I spend hours researching images and looking for contact info so that issues like this don't arise. I actually don't think this idiots work is on my blog, his mission appeared to be more to bully than to resolve any particular issue.


He obviously doesn't seem to care about all of the other photographers, those artists he wants to vote for his images, whose work will be lost if the blog went poof. For now, his name will remain a mystery, I don't have any inclination to hurt or negatively effect another human being. But... if the harassment and threats continue, I will be more than happy to share. ;)

5 comments:

Bobby F. said...

Tye, as I said in an earlier post, I appreciate and respect your honesty. It bothers me greatly that some asshole is trying to bully you...especially after you returned from a beautiful weekend with your friends. I actually hate that this asshole is getting any press on your blog. Your integrity is strong with all of us. Don't let that shit-head get you down.

Unknown said...

Are you kidding?! What a jerk! I'd give my left ______ to have my work featured on your blog! Hang in there Tye...there's always one idiot in every group.

Brian said...

"I can see your a fucking joke..copywrite? If you can't spell COPYRIGHT"

Perhaps HE needs to learn the difference between Your and you're before going after spelling mistakes! Tsk. tsk. : )
What a tool!

Anonymous said...

I think I know you're talking about, totally an ASSHOLE

Anonymous said...

hey dickweed...when you post copyrighted material from playgirl..do you have their permission? Do you get permission from the shit you lift from other sites? What a fucking fag you are