Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Kinda new, kinda WOW, Charlie


I am not sure I will be tuning into this season's DWTS but if I do, it will because of Charlie White. I know some might feel it unfair an Olympic gold medalist for ice dancing is competing along side Winnie Cooper and Lando Calrissian but that is part of the deal.


I pretty much stuck my 'non viewing' pledge with the Olympics (Hockey finals aside...) and the only thing I really missed was seeing Charlie on the ice. My Charlie crush is a few years old, such a likable guy with a kind smile and oh that head of hair! Hopefully DWTS will peel the spandex off him a little for some great shirtless moments.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate when people criticize the show for having actual dancers compete. Sure it's fun to see people like Bill Nye and Nancy Grace stumble around on the dance floor but it's also entertaining to see people on there who can actually dance. That's what is so great about SYTYCD. Watching real talent compete is enjoyable to people who love dance.

-Chris