Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Frisky Frolic: Pre-Holiday...


Holiday's on FH mean heading to the portfolio of JayBee from Frisky Frolic. It has become part of my holiday tradition on FH and I am never disappointed. The US celebrates Thanksgiving this Thursday but unlike Christmas and Halloween, Thanksgiving hasn't seemed to inspire as many images weaving the holiday with the male form. Aside from FlyFoto, I am not sure I have seen many Thanksgiving themed shoots.


That doesn't mean however I didn't find images worth celebrating, with Frisky Frolic that is never a problem. These two themes have been on my list for awhile to feature and I am thankful JayBee continues to be so generous supporting FH to feature his work. I love the simplicity of the first series. A model, a background to contrast with the colorful boxers and of course a great behind! JayBee knows how to take a simple concept and make it erotic, eye catching and just visually enjoyable to behold.


Dean throwing himself onto the bed has to be one of my favorite of JayBee's photo stories. The expression on Dean's face in the second photo, as he's coming in for a landing, is both perfect and priceless!



No comments: