Friday, February 13, 2015

Heartthrob:


'Without Valentine's Day, February would be... well, January.'
Jim Gaffigan

~Faint Of Heart~

Although I tend to go overboard for some holidays, (Christmas and Halloween) for some reason I have not had the same enthusiasm for Valentines posts. I was surprised when looking for old posts to link to for February 14th, that there were so few. I think of myself as a romantic, but oddly not necessarily a fan of romance. It all starts off wonderfully enough, but I have seen and experienced too much pain associated with relationships that have gone wrong. I like my relationships passionate, but real, I think I prefer enjoying romance on the big screen, ideally with a naked Ryan Gossling. That being said, I wish everyone who popped into FH today a great Valentines. If your day isn't filled with romance, I hope it is instead filled with much love.

Past Valentine's and Valentine related posts from FH


No comments: