Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Beached Bond by New Manhattan Studios


Consider this post a teaser of sorts... Regular readers of FH know how much I love the work of Wes and Alex from New Manhattan Studios. Over the past year, on Halloween, and again on Valentine's, Wes has shared his work with one of my, and the studio's most popular models, Bond Brown. Bond lights up in front of the lens and with each session in front of the lens, his grin and boy next door appeal gets more comfortable, edgy, a little devilish and undeniably sexual.


Last summer, Wes and Alex headed west and shot Bond under the California sun. Much of the imagery, knock down and smash any previous boundaries and limits. But... that's for later in the fall. Wes shot Bond in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening and Wes agreed to let me share a small sampling of their evening shoot on the beach.


I think Bond's California shoot is at the top of my list of favorites from all of the shoots I have featured from New Manhattan Studios. Living in New York, Wes shoots primarily in studio most of the year and I think his work outside; Alex at Sunset Meadow, and Bond in California, really does justice to the scope and Wes's cinematic vision and creativity.


If you can't wait til fall to see more of Bond, check out Bond's page at NMS for an uncensored look at Bond in images and books!





No comments: