Monday, August 24, 2015

Matt Dillon: The Ultimate Camp Stud


'I'm from Camp Tomahawk across the lake.'
Randy


I was a little young to catch it in the theatre, but I remember being about 12 or 13 when I first caught a viewing of Little Darlings on TV, I soon after bought a used VHS copy for myself. Matt Dillon's tighty whitey scene, (his first, but not last) warranted repeated viewings.

Dillon on the set of Little Darlings

No matter how many camp movies I have seen since, I think Dillon's Randy still hold the crown as the Ultimate Camp Stud. With that long wavy dark hair, that adorable accent and of course that smile. Who wouldn't have wanted to join him in the boat house? Well... except maybe Kristy McNichol...



A couple of consistency production shots to make sure those tight jeans and undies were just right every time.


Randy strips down in the boat house

No comments: