Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Anders Holm in Top Five


I was originally going to categorize this piece under my unconventional hunks label. But... writer and actor Anders Holm is not really unconventional looking, he is simply a hot. He plays quirky, oddball characters, but no matter what character he is playing, or how much he contorts his face, he can't really hide how incredibly sexy he is.


I was reminded of how much I loved Anders when recently seeing his adorable face in previews for the new film, How To Be Single. I loved that face during his run on The Mindy Project and his role as actor and writer on Workaholics. When researching Ander's other projects for this piece, I came upon a write up for a certain scene in the 2014 Chris Rock film, Top Five. The scene involved his character's love of ass play, and the reluctant participation of his girlfriend, played by Rosario Dawson.


Now Ander's is no stranger to showing his ass, it has been on display, (and featured on FH:) a few times on Workaholics. The scene in Top Five however seemed to require a little bit more, and the comical ending, a hot, very hot, conclusion to both the scene, and the two characters relationship. I found the film, and capped the hilarious and sexy scene below. One of these days, I will get around to watching the rest of the movie...


Workaholics:

Anders as Brad in Top Five (2014)

Rearing for Rosario

No comments: