Thursday, September 22, 2016

Rob Stone in The Fatal Seduction


After featuring actor Rob Stone in my Blast From The Past piece on Wednesday, I received an e-mail from a reader about Rob's 1993 turn on Matlock. Not many actors can claim their sexiest role, the role they showed the most skin... was on an episode of Matlock, but Mr. Stone certainly can. The two part episode, The Fatal Seduction, cast Rob as a lifeguard, meaning in most of the first half of the story, he was shirtless on the beach.


Although when I visit my parents, Matlock seems to be on a loop on their television, I haven't actually ever seen an episode. That mean mean I didn't go a googling to find a copy of the episode after receiving the e-mail. Sadly, this is Rob's last official credit on IMDB before moving behind the the scenes with his directing and documentary company.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always thought he was gorgeous on Mr. Belvedere..