Friday, July 29, 2011

Prime Time Goodbyes:

Two reality cuties departed their respective shows last night.

I only began watching Big Brother a little over a week ago (with the announced departure of Dick) but with the Dominic's departure last night the only reason to keep watching, walked out the door. This season is just a rehash of the past several years (and not the good parts) and I, like the only eye candy of the season, am gone.




I am not exactly sure what show the judges watched on Wednesday but Jess' hip hop was my favorite of the night. He always brings a smile to my face! There was emotion elsewhere but none of the others drew me in like Jess.




And... I like Gaga well enough but as talented as she is she can certainly come off as a wackjob at times...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess was too short to win. His lifts were adequate but looked awkward because of his height.

-Chris