Thursday, January 12, 2012

CRASH! At The Carwash!


Now I know most of you have already seen the commercial for Andrew Christian underwear. I know this because...

-It has been posted pretty much EVERYWHERE!
-It is HOT!
-It features Quinn Christopher Jaxon (whose work with Bacchus Stuart) I profiled this past weekend.

& Lastly, the video is SO hot and SO popular, the heavy views on the Andrew Christian site has currently crashed it!


Here is the censored Youtube version but Andrew Christian's site promised the uncensored version will be back as soon as the acquire a new web host! Enjoy it again!


Images of Quinn by Bacchus Stuart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think that was hot at all. The guys were acting more like women. I think I would have liked it if they wore more manly.

-Chris

Brian said...

It may have been posted "everywhere" but I missed it ...until now! So thank you and you just can't get too much of a good thing! :)