Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Movember in Montreal!


I know Movember is over, but I didn't get e-mail alerting me to Movemboys until last week. Given my passion for Mens mental health issues, and my undying love for the city of Montreal didn't want an opportunity to go by to share Movemboys with FH readers.


During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces, in Canada and around the world. With their “Mo’s”, these men raise vital funds and awareness for men's health, specifically prostate cancer and male mental health initiatives.


Montreal photogarphers Marc Bruxelle and Jonny Rueda release new shots each day of the month of the men of Montreal sporting moustaches to raise money for these worth causes. These men, called Mo Bros effectively become walking, talking billboards for the cause. Check out the site as it's never too late to donate and to get ready for next year!


Movemboys Site:
Movemboys on Facebook:



1 comment:

JiEL said...

Yop!
Here in Montréal and all over the Province de Québec, it's well known and even on TV shows, it's put ahead with many TV stars joining the movement.

For myself, I'm really not ABLE to grow any «facial hair» at all..
Being totaly hairless... SNIFF! SNIFF!..
If I would grow «something» under my nose, I'd look like a 62yo teenagers with FEW hairy spots...

LOL !!
Thanks for that nice posts because I enjoy those who can grow nice moutaches..
CHEERS !