Saturday, January 19, 2013

3.ZERO: J.Phoenix by Mark Grantham


There's one other birthday I wanted to recognize today. I have profild model J. Phoenix several times before on FH and given today is his 3.ZERO, what better time to post some of these new images from photographer Mark Grantham, as well as a few old favorites of my own. J's body has never looked better and his work with Mark is always incredible!


'Last month he and I got together for our 18th creative exploration. He has grown tremendously over the 5 years we've been collaborating; while he always "had it going," today he is at the top of his game; fitter than ever before and really working it! I consider myself very lucky to call him a dear friend, in addition to a muse.'
Mark Grantham


J. Phoenix On ModelMayhem
Check out my post on J. last year featuring images by both Mark and Mike Tossy HERE:


'J built the beautiful deck and bench he is modeling in front of in this series, part of a larger yard construction and renovation he is doing this winter.'




Preview and check out more of Mark's with J on Blurb HERE:

No comments: