Friday, January 2, 2015

The Hair As Yellow As Corn

Yellow by Mark Grantham & Mike Tossy

'Always ten feet below.'
Rapunzel's Prince

Two Images below from Mark Grantham

Yellow proved a bountiful surprise thanks to photographers Mark Grantham and Mike Tossy. Mark and Mike have always been generous in their support of FH, but I wasn't sure I would be able to get in touch. Often when I contact the Santa Cruz based photographers one or both are off on some adventure, I believe it was Cuba Mark was heading to early in December.


Thankfully, both were home for the holidays and quickly responded. I have featured many incredible blondes on the blog, but I needed to find one whose locks were long enough, and beautiful enough to give Rapuzel a run for her money! I remembered a blonde, one who would be perfect in a piece, The Orange Couch, I did featuring Mark's images earlier in the year.

Paul in the pool by Mike Tossy

Mark shared that he and Mike shot the bewitching blonde just the one time, and believes their shoot with Paul might be the only time he has been in front of the camera. I also remember Mark commenting on his love of Into The Woods in the past, having seen the show twice, so including he and Mike's work made for a natural fit.



Below: Mike shooting Mark, shooting Paul


Remaining Images from Mark Grantham


No comments: