Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Favorite Face of the Day: Ian Bohen


A few weeks ago, I caught a few minutes of Kevin Costner's 1994 version of Wyatt Earp.  I remembered seeing it the theatre when I was a teen.  I also remembered being fairly bored during that first viewing.   What I didn't remember however, was my brief, but intense crush on the actor who played Wyatt as a teen.


That actor was Ian Bohen, and as adorable as he was as young Wyatt, he only graced the film for a few fleeting scenes in the beginning.  Seeing him again however, had me looking to see what else Ian has done.


I didn't need to look far, I actually was familiar with Ian as an adult, and his role in Teen Wolf.  I just hadn't made the connection to that early crush until I began to google and put the pieces together. Ian hasn't lost any of his appeal over the years and those eyes of him have lost none of their power to pull me in.




Bohen with Teen Wolf co-star Colton Haynes

Ian in Teen Wolf

No comments: