Sunday, August 7, 2016

Countdown...


'Sometimes we're all too quick to count down the days that we forget to make the days count.'


If you go by the calendar, August 7th marks about the half-way point of summer. If you're a student, it is pretty much the start of the countdown. The back to school commercials have started, the flyers are full of back packs, crayola's and 3 ring binders. This was the first weekend I noticed university students back on the streets of my town. Looking for housing, looking for furniture, looking for a little fun in their last few weeks of freedom.  I am going back to school 'sort of' myself, (more on that later) and am experiencing a bit of that excitement, and nervousness... myself.


2 comments:

MostFun said...

WOW!
where did you locate this picture Tye?

Tye said...

Mostfun, the last image?

It is from the 2016 King’s College London’s Men’s Rugby calendar

Tye