Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Countdown: Ornamentals by studio MG photography


Some long time readers might recognize studio MG photography's Christmas tree's from a holiday post back in 2010. (The Spirit of Giving) Mark shares that the tree's actually had a dual purpose. In addition to festive props for some fun holiday shots, given the tree's were thin and fairly compact, they could be stored in a closet from year to year. So.. some of the tree's ended up in the homes of others, including the living rooms in he and Mike's mothers homes.


I didn't ask if their moms knew the tree's now standing in their living rooms once had other things hung on, and beside their branches, but my guess is it wouldn't have mattered. Given Mark was one of the reason's behind my intro to Jeff, the artist I am featuring in the post below this one, I thought today a great day revisit some of my favorites from his holiday shots.




1 comment:

Michael A. Deer / Pride of Paradise Photography said...

Happy Holidays indeed!