Saturday, December 17, 2016

Leg Day!


Usually when I am posting about actor Christopher Gorham, my comments touch on his acting talent, oh and yes, his chest and abs... Yesterday however, when I saw the image below on Facebook promoting his guest starring turn on Two Broke Girls, it was all about  how sexy his legs look! The still is from the 2005 one season show Out of Practice. I am not sure how I missed watching this show. With Christopher, Henry Winkler, Stockard Channing, Paula Marshall and the incredible Ty Burrell, I am sure I would loved loved it.  I'll have to see if it's on DVD.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was the best thing about the show Popular. I really wish that show had more seasons. It was one of the best teen shows. Only two seasons yet One Tree Hill which was one of the worst teen shows got like what seemed to be endless seasons. It's like the best shows got the less seasons (The O.C.)

-Chris