Monday, July 10, 2017

laszlomajor: Instagrams That Inspire


'TBT back then before crépe with nutella happened.'


Dancer and model László Major definitely has an inspiring Instagram! László's images are also dynamic, creative and incredibly hot! The Hungarian born László now lives in New York but travels often with Les Ballet Trockadero de Monte Carlo.


'If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything!' Just sayin'...😋



Les Ballet Trockadero is known as the worlds foremost all-male comic ballet company meaning László gets to put on a lot of different hats and a lot of different costumes. I am not sure whether it's work with the comic ballet, but in addition to loving László's images, I also love the comments he includes with his images Sarcastic at times, painfully real at others, but always witty.


The only real downside to Laszlo's Instagram might be his visual confirmation that most men, who don't do ballet, really should not be wearing white briefs. Although Laszlo frequently wears no briefs at all, and also occasionally wears grey and black briefs, his white briefs are a staple in many of images.







'Yeah, I'm sick of losing soulmates, won't be alone again.
I can finally see, you're as fucked up as me
So how do we win?'


'I waited for something, and something died
So I waited for nothing, and nothing arrived'


No comments: