Saturday, October 7, 2017

The Hot Spot: Utah 2017


' It wasn’t just a photoshoot, it was an adventure!'

Yorgen & Devin by  Mike Tossy

Thanksgiving is a time to recognize and show appreciation for all one's blessings. In a year with so many tragedies, natural, not to mention political disasters, finding things to be thankful for becomes even more significant. I am blessed with so many things, good health, good friends and my family are all near the top. With FH, I am grateful that in it's 10th year on-line, I continue to be gifted with incredible imagery from so many artists who support and contribute to the blogs success. In addition to being a place to see great images of hot naked men, FH is also a creative outlet for me, and I know a small, but enjoyable place, so many tell me they look forward to regularly visiting.

Yorgen by StudioMGPhotography

Three of those artists, Gordon Nebeker, Mike Tossy and StudioMGPhotography have once again, generously invited FH on a visual vacation under the scorching Utah sun for their annual shoot. This marks the 5th year I have been fortunate to share the stories and images from the shoot. I will be featuring more from the shoot soon, bu as you can see from these preview images, the Utah desert was the hot spot to be. For this years shoot, models Devin and Yorgen joined in the adventure. FH readers have already met Yorgen from his previous appearances on the site and the chemistry between Yorgen and Devin is explosive, adding to the already sweltering heat from the sand, sun and rocks.

Last two images by Gordon Nebeker

No comments: